About SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County and Jefferson County/Oconomowoc
Jason Wilkinson, Sarah L. Pope, Raymundo Garcia
Owners of SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County and Jefferson County/Oconomowoc
SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption in life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Owners Sarah Pope, Jason Wilkinson and Ray Garcia all have raised or are raising their families in Wisconsin. They are invested in the future of Waukesha and its customers needs. Over the years SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County's mission has never changed: to serve the people, businesses and organizations of the Waukesha area and help make its community great.
SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire or water damage. Our staff are IICRC-industry certified at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or small for SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician